Competition Terms and Conditions
Win the World’s Best Hearing Aids.
The Competition Runs from the 13/2/19 to 15/12/2019. The Winner will be selected based on their 25 Word Entry. The entry winner will be assessed as “Most Inspirational Entry.”
Entrants must also meet the following criteria
- Accept the Terms and Conditions shown here.
- Confirm that they believe they are suitable for a hearing aid.
- The Winner must provide a copy of their recent Audiogram/Hearing Test Results for Hearing Aid Programming.
The Winner will be announced on the 16/12/2019 via Email, Phone and on the Competition Page of the Website.
The Winner will receive a pair of Moxi Fit Pro Aids, including Rechargeable Pack.
The Hearing Aids will be programmed by a Qualified Hearing Specialist to match a current Audiogram. Phone support for both the fitting and follow up will be provided by a Qualified Hearing Specialist.
The Hearing Aids will be delivered by Courier to the Winners address.
The Hearing Aids come with a standard 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty. Any warranty claims will be managed by A1 Discreet Hearing Aids Pty Ltd.
The provision of Hearing Aids is managed by our Sponsor A1 Discreet Hearing Aids. ABN 28 139 883 748
- The Prize is Not Transferable. The Winner must be suitable for hearing devices. This is included in the terms before entry.
- The hearing aid fitting and follow up phone appointments do not undertake comprehensive or medical evaluation of the Winner’s hearing.
- Following the winner’s initial fitting and follow up phone appointments, further consultation with a Hearing Specialist in your area can be sought if further adjustments are required. We take no responsibility for further assessments, or reprogramming of your hearing devices after the initial fitting and follow up appointments are provided.
- We require a minimum of 1000 entrants into the competition for the competition to take effect.
TV Voice Pro keeps all customer information and personal details highly confidential.
We and/or our third party service providers may collect your personal information under the following circumstances only;
- Any information you provide directly to us.
- When you place an order for a product via our website or over the phone.
- From other legal sources.
- If you register as a member on our website.
- If you sign up to a competition or Offer.
For other payment methods: Records of your private banking information will not be stored after payment has been approved.
When you purchase a TV Voice Pro product you may receive special offers or related information via the contact details you have provided. If you do not wish to participate in receiving this information, simply contact our customer service team on (09) 222 4593 between the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm AEST or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your contact details from our mailing list.
All information contained on this website is protected by copyright laws and is under full ownership of TV Voice Pro and its parent company Hearnow Products Pty Ltd. Trademarks, content, website images and video content is the exclusive property of TV Voice Pro and its parent company.
Terms & Conditions
(2) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website.
(3) TV Voice Pro attempts to provide only accurate information regarding its products and services, however does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, reliable or free of error.
(4) All prices are shown in New Zealand Dollars. All items are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to reject an order, and to discontinue products without notice.
(5) All refunds can only be provided to the same card from which payments were made. Other methods for refunds can be made at our discretion.
(6) When you make an order, you acknowledge that you have the legal right to use the designated card or method, and authorise us to charge your order. We reserve the right to cancel an order where payment is not verified, or is invalid.
(7) TV Voice Pro provides a 12 month warranty against product defects and in material and workmanship. The warranty is provided at the discretion of TV Voice Pro.
(8) Any product not returned within the allowable 30 days from payment will not be able to be returned for credit of refund.
(9) In no circumstance shall TV Voice Pro be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the TV Voice Pro components, or the website.
The TV Voice Pro system has been assessed for safety for use in Australia and New Zealand and is in compliance with safety standards for an electrical product.
TV Voice Pro has been assessed as safe to use for those with a pacemaker. A minimal magnetic field is emitted by the TV Voice Pro ear tips. It is recommended that the user keep the ear tips at least 3cm away from any pacemaker or defibrillator. If you have concerns contact your doctor or medical specialist.
Postage and the delivery of any product will usually take place within 2 – 5 business days once payment confirmation has been received. Orders made on weekends or public holidays may be dispatched at a later day. We expect all orders to arrive at a maximum of 10 working days from which payment for the product is approved and confirmed.